July 20, 2013

Opening Day

Today marks opening day for Opal and Wonder and a BIG check mark off my bucket list.

For years, I have dreamed of launching my own business and today it happened. I woke up, had a cup of tea with my  sweet fiancĂ©, went into our office and with a push of a button Opal and Wonder was open for business. This day will be spent celebrating the long, winding, sometimes rocky, often exhausting, eye opening journey.
I couldn’t have done it without the support of my wonderful fiancĂ©, parents, dearest friends, countless cups of coffee and Parker Payge Designs. Honestly, thank you all for encouarging me when I was stressed, picking me up when I was down, listening when I was full of pride  and pushing me when I could be more.
I’m such a sucker for new beginnings and I’m latching onto this opportunity to make a difference in the world- one candle at a time. Who’s with me?
- Amber 

No comments:

Post a Comment