June 29, 2013

Stamp this on my heart: Read Daily

“It is what you read when you don’t have to that determines what you will be when you can’t help it.” — Oscar Wild
I asked a friend last night if she could give one message to the world- what it would be . She took a moment to think and said, “read a book everyday.”  She talked about the importance of cultivating your mind by reading and how everyone could benefit from it. Of course, I replied back in an exhausted tone, “I just wish I had time to read.” She was quick to tell me that she makes time everyday to read something. Reading is a priority to her because she knows that exercising your mind is healthy. Reading can increase your world view, open you to different perspectives and raises curiosity.
Make reading a habit and expand your mind. Need a new book? Check out Better World Books.
If you have a message that guides your life everyday and you want to share it with the universe e-mail me at opalandwonder@gmail.com. I’d love to write about it and help you inspire the world.
Follow us on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment